Why there's nothing quite like Voyager
Voyager Planning Station is designed by our mariners and UX experts who all share the same belief – that navigation software should make complex things simpler, reduce time on mundane tasks and enhance safety. From the home page that tells you what you need to know at one glance to the simplest ENC updating, route planning and optimization – Voyager is a pleasure to use.
44.2% fewer compliance issues
Voyager Planning Station users are less likely to get navigation-related observations or be detained. That’s because Voyager simplifies routine tasks like index management, updating and route planning and lowers risk of human error.
Navigate with less effort
Less manual data entry, cutting and pasting makes crews more productive. Voyager users waste > 20 fewer hours per week on mundane tasks. That means a more efficient and safer bridge.
Save time and fuel
We work with world’s leading weather, routing and tidal data experts to provide the best route recommendations. Simplify complex calculations and save $’000s per route.
All your tools in one place
Voyager Planning Station provides a richer back of bridge experience. Access the navigation tools you need and avoid constant switching between apps.
- Manage, display and update ENCs more easily. Get instant access to ENC permits direct onboard
- Update and manage your full library of digital and paper publications.
- Plan and optimise routes and export straight to ECDIS saving hours of rekeying.
- Get British Admiralty, US, Japanese and other local Notices to Mariners
Perfected over years of user testing
Voyager has been robustly tested and perfected in collaboration with more than 24,000 Masters and 2nd officers to give you the very best on board digital navigation experience.
ENC and digital publication management
- ENC display (AVCS and Primar)
- Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO) display
- Route based ordering
- Route based / user defined ENC updating
- Direct export of route files to all major ECDIS – no rekeying
- Voyager Instant Permit – instant access to ENC permits
- ENC (AVCS and Primar) and AIO updating
- ADP updating
- Optional MET515 (US CFRs) for US trading vessels
- Calculation of waypoint ETAs and required leg speeds
- Integrates with Admiralty TotalTide,
- Integrates with Weather (SPOS and AWT) services
- Integrates with AtoBviaC
- Integrates with findaport from Shipping Guides
- Integrates with ICC Piracy information
- Supports Port State Control and SMS requirements
- Reduces manual data entry and the risk of human error
Paper chart management
- Paper chart and publication catalogue
- Paper chart and publication ordering
- Admiralty NTM Booklet PDF
- Paper chart and publication updates
- Enhanced NavArea Warnings*
- British Admiralty Tracings
- National chart updates for Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea and US
- Miscellaneous publication management
* Our Enhanced Navarea Warnings service displays both the consecutive number and the actual text of the warning is available, providing an important supplement to the mandatory Navtext and Sat C EGC Service.
Calculate the most expeditious and fuel efficient route from berth to berth. Includes special areas defined by the Marpol Convention.
ICC Piracy Information
Real time updates on instances of piracy worldwide to facilitate informed routing and security decisions.
Findaport from Shipping Guides
Provides up to date port information including automatic reminders of the reporting requirements ahead of arrival to help avoid unnecessary delays.
Coastguard 515 rules and regulations. Mandated carriage requirement for vessels sailing in US waters.
Ship Performance Optimisation System (SPOS)
OnboardOnboard weather routing system. With SPOS Onboard the ship’s route can be optimised, taking into account sea conditions such as waves, current and swell, and wind and other weather elements.
Provides up to date Flag State compliance documentation along with IMO, SIGTTO, Intertanko and other content so you can manage your technical library all in one place.
National Chart Corrections
Australia / Canada / Japan / New Zealand / USA